Automated Service Management This includes tasks such as scheduling routine maintenance, tracking repairs and parts replacements, monitoring fuel economy and vehicle usage, and managing costs and budgets.
Some of the key features that a car service management system might offer include
● A Maintenance schedule: This allows you to schedule and track regular maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections.
● Repair tracking: Keeps a record of repairs made to each vehicle and the costs associated with them.
● Fuel management: Monitors fuel consumption and costs, and can be integrated with fuel card systems to track fuel purchases.
● Vehicle usage tracking: Keeps track of how much each vehicle is used, including total miles, driven, hours of operation, and the number of trips.
● Reporting and analytics generate various reports and analytics, such as fleet utilization, maintenance costs, and fuel consumption, to help you make data-driven decisions about your fleet.